I should be able to handle everything and stay calm, but I feel overwhelmed.
This workshop helps you to recognise all of the things you carry as a mother / parent and gently reflect on what you can do to lighten the load.
We will unpick the burden of emotional labour. Revealing what is truly important for ourselves and our families, rather than what we think we should be able to handle.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Make the invisible work visible (and therefore valuable)
- Reduce your feelings of overwhelm
- Set boundaries around what you can / can't do
- Notice what drains vs. sustains your energy
What you'll get:
- Workshop recording (2 hours)
- Includes a mix of theoretical content, self reflection exercises and group discussion
- Split into 4 modules for ease of viewing (like a mini course)
- Learning journal to accompany workshop