I should be the kind of parent I thought I would be. Why do I always feel like I'm getting it wrong?
This workshop explores the pressure for mothers / parents to be perfect in our society.
We look at why 'good enough' parenting is actually more healthy for us and our children.
We examine expectations vs. reality of life with children. Finding ways to reframe 'mum guilt' so that it serves you rather than keeping you stuck and unable to change.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Role model 'good enough' rather than perfect for your children
- Exit a negative spiral of perfectionism, self criticism and burnout
- Reduce 'mum guilt' and anxiety about getting it wrong
- Identify what is truly important to you and your family
What you'll get:
- Workshop recording (2 hours)
- Includes a mix of theoretical content, self reflection exercises and group discussion
- Split into 4 modules for ease of viewing (like a mini course)
- Learning journal to accompany workshop