Hello, I'm Ali
I am a coach, counsellor, mindfulness and hypnobirth practitioner specialising in maternal mental health and wellbeing.
I teach Active Hypnobirthing and Pregnancy Yoga in Taunton and online.
I offer postnatal support through coaching or counselling, I use the Rewind Technique to address birth trauma.
I also run workshops and courses in Mindfulness and Self Compassion.
Do you want to
...approach your birth feeling calm and confident that you can handle whatever happens
...identify where the ‘shoulds’ and ‘oughts’ are tripping you up in life
...stop getting bogged down by anxiety and start feeling less weighed down by your own (and other people’s) expectations
...know that no matter how chaotic and overwhelming things seem, YOU have the power to respond rather than react
...put all that nagging self doubt to rest and start trusting yourself
...believe that you are already good enough in so many ways?
Feel calm and relaxed in pregnancy. Build confidence and positivity about your birth. Active Hypnobirthing Courses and Workshops (in Taunton and online).
Individual support to enable you to make a lasting shift from feeling stressed and overwhelmed to feeling like you are doing a good enough job.
Background & Qualifications
I have around 8 years' experience supporting parents antenatally and postnatally. My background is in psychology and counselling.
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Humanistic Therapeutic Counselling
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Rewind Therapy Practitioner (Human Givens Institute)
- Active Hypnobirthing Teacher (The Little Birth Company)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teacher
- Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living (MBCL) teacher
With my absolute main qualification being life and all its ups and downs...